Here at PAWSAMORE we strive to make high quality, durable products that last. Every care is taken during the design, development and manufacture to ensure that the product will withstand what PAWSAMORE intended the product to be used for. PAWSAMORE do not accept any liability whatsoever from the use of their products.
The coats are not designed for use in the water (sea, river etc.) It is not safe and we do not take any responsibility for for dogs being allowed to swim or go in the water wearing a coat.
Placing an order. To place an order with PAWSAMORE please fill in the Order Form stating which product, colour, finish , size etc. All our products are handmade by us. We will require full payment before we begin which includes P&P and shipping.
Payments are to be made via PayPal to PawsamoreLtd@gmail.com
Measurements. The responsibility for accurate measurements lies with the customer . We have provided detailed instructions on how to measure.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you send measurements that are incorrect the coat will NOT fit and cannot be altered.
The coat would need to be redrawn and remade. Unfortunately we have to make a charge for the replacement materials and return postage.
Our terms in this respect are as follows: the coat must be returned ‘as new’, new measurements sent with photographs of the dimensions on the dog. The postage in and out must be covered by the customer plus (depending on the size of the coat) a contribution to the replacement materials which is a minimum of £10. Should your coat need to be remade we will discuss this with you first.
Postage and shipping charges
- Everything is handmade to order. We do aim to have all orders made and shipped within 14-21working days of payment as we do not keep all fabric choices in stock. If fabric choice is in stock then we aim to make and ship your order within 10-14 days.
- As all products are handmade to order this may take longer during busy periods but we would always contact you to let you know and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you require your order for a specific date – please get in touch – we will always try and accommodate!
- All shipping is AT COST.
- Shipping in the UK is ‘Recorded’ £4.50 per order. Should a higher charge apply to a particularly heavy or bulky item we will advise you prior to processing your order that a higher charge applies.
- International shipping is available Please contact us for an estimate.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the customer and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Refunds & Returns
If there is a problem with your order then please contact us privately and we will endeavour to resolve the issue. We want you to be happy.
We welcome enquiries from upmarket retail establishments. We offer trade terms for wholesale sized dog coats and our other products